A Gratifying Job Teaching Teens with Great Pay!
Olympic Driving School is seeking the most talented & brightest individuals who want to work with the next generation of drivers education.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, send your resume to: [email protected]
- Competitive pay to start and performance bonuses available
- Fully paid and extensive training program to make you a first-class instructor
- We will reimburse your DMV instructor license fees
- We offer flexible schedules (day or night shifts / weekday or weekend shifts)
- Drive our industry leading, safety-enhanced training vehicles for lessons: a Toyota Prius or a Ford Escape Hybrid SUV
- Hip & energetic with past history working with teens (credentials a plus)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Must be patient, friendly, and courteous
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week or more (evenings/weekends)
- Must pass a drug test, background check and have a spotless DMV driving record
- Must hold a high school diploma or GED equivalent (college education preferred)
- Minimum age of 21 years old Olympic Driving School is revolutionizing the driving school industry and we are only looking for exceptional instructors to join our team.